Registration & Tuition Information
High School $1400.00
Middle School $1200.00
* Tuition for goaltenders will not be required; donations at registration are greatly appreciated.
Payment Schedule & Address
- If payment is not received within seven days of the due date, the player will be denied all ice time until payment is received. Once a player has joined the club there may be no refunds. Our budget and ice rental are players committed to the club today.
- Make checks payable to “HIHC."
- All players will be required to show proof of registration with USA Hockey.
- Due to team roster limitations, if we are faced with a large number of registrants, there may be candidates who will not be selected for a team. For those of you who are not selected, you are encouraged to continue to develop your hockey skills and consider the HIHC for future membership. Also, HIHC may form developmental/”taxi” squads if there is sufficient ice time available.
- Questions should be directed to Drew Simcox, President of HIHC at Pres@haverfordicehockey.com.
Back by popular demand! Get your tickets (and babysitter, if that applies!) for our annual Adult Social – November 3 – at Barnaby’s of Havertown from 7-10 p.m. The night will be full of raffles, auctions, good food, drink, and friends. Invite your friends and family – this event isn’t just for Fords ice hockey…Read More
It’s burrito time! Bring your friends and family to Chipotle in Havertown from 5 – 9 p.m. on Wednesday, December 5. Make sure you mention you are there for Haverford Ice Hockey and 33% of your check goes to our teams! 116 W Township Line Rd Havertown, PA 19083 And AS ALWAYS – don’t forget…Read More
The owners of this fun bakery and gift shop are hockey parents, too – so they get it. They have arranged to have 20% of their total sales on Saturday, October 20 to go to our club and teams. They will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. You can even call ahead and…Read More
Save the date! Our annual car wash is one of our best fundraisers of the year. Please set aside some time on Saturday, October 20 to help out – the fundraiser runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here to sign up to volunteer at the event! (This link will take you to a…Read More