Registration & Tuition Information
High School $1400.00
Middle School $1200.00
* Tuition for goaltenders will not be required; donations at registration are greatly appreciated.
Payment Schedule & Address
- If payment is not received within seven days of the due date, the player will be denied all ice time until payment is received. Once a player has joined the club there may be no refunds. Our budget and ice rental are players committed to the club today.
- Make checks payable to “HIHC."
- All players will be required to show proof of registration with USA Hockey.
- Due to team roster limitations, if we are faced with a large number of registrants, there may be candidates who will not be selected for a team. For those of you who are not selected, you are encouraged to continue to develop your hockey skills and consider the HIHC for future membership. Also, HIHC may form developmental/”taxi” squads if there is sufficient ice time available.
- Questions should be directed to Drew Simcox, President of HIHC at Pres@haverfordicehockey.com.
It’s one of our favorite nights and an annual tradition — the Alumni Game(s) are back! There are two games planned that night: the first is a shinny-style game at 6:00 p.m. The second game is a more competitive format and will be played at 6:50 p.m. Both games will start with a group photo –…Read More
We are about to kick off our second annual Hockey Mania Fundraiser! This was a huge fundraiser for our club last year – we sold 226 tickets and raised $3,164! In addition, 19 of our tickets were winners, paying cash in amounts ranging from $25 to $300! This year, we need every player to sell…Read More
It’s time to shop, everyone! Our online store is now open – time to get your tees, sweatshirts, polos, pants, scarfs, hats, bags, blankets and more! A few things to know about the store and your orders: Our store stays open at all times and won’t close in a few weeks – we’re open 24…Read More