Registration, Tuition, and Payment Information
2021-22 Registration Now Open - Instructions
In order to plan for the upcoming season, we are asking all families to register by July 1, 2021.
This is our third year using online registration and we've continued to streamline the process. We hope you find registration to be simple and quick.
Here are some important things to know before you register:
FIRST, GET A USA HOCKEY NUMBER FOR THE COMING YEAR
In order to complete your registration, you will need to enter a valid 2021-22 USA Hockey Number for each player. Visit the USA Hockey Registration Site and click on “Register Now.”
NEXT: PRINT, FILL OUT, AND SCAN THE CONSENT TO TREAT FORM FOR UPLOAD
To complete your registration, you will need to print, fill out, and upload a completed USA Hockey Consent to treat form. You can access and print the form here.
AND THEN: REGISTER ON A COMPUTER WITH A PRINTER
Do not try to complete the registration on your phone, it will not be easy. We recommend you complete the registration on a computer with a printer, so you can print your confirmation when done. You will also have a confirmation emailed to the address you provided.
NEW TO THE FORDS? WE WILL NEED YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
If your player is new to the Haverford Ice Hockey Club, we will need you to upload a copy of their birth certificate as part of the registration process. This is required by USA Hockey before they will be permitted to play.
REGISTER & PAY YOUR DEPOSIT
A $150 registration fee is due for all players at the time of registration via ACH debit or credit card only. A small processing fee will apply. This $150 will go towards player tuition. The remaining tuition will be payable via check, ACH debit, or credit card.
As you register, you will be asked to review and sign five documents:
- the Player Code of Conduct;
- the Parent/Guardian Agreement;
- the Financial Commitment and Refund Policy;
- the Waiver, Assumption of Risk, and Release of Liability; and the
- the Disciplinary Process & Policy.
These documents will be presented to you as part of the registration process.
In addition, you will be asked to indicate your preference for the club’s use of media (photos, video, etc.) of your player for the purpose of promoting the club.
- Once a player has registered, there may be no refunds except for reasons outlined in our Financial Commitment and Refund Policy.
- Our budget for the coming year - including for the number of teams and ice rental - is based on the number of players committed to the club at registration as of July 1.
- If payment is not received within seven days of the due date, the player will be denied all ice time until payment is received.
- Due to team roster limitations, if we are faced with a large number of registrants, there may be candidates who will not be selected for a team. For those of you who are not selected, you are encouraged to continue to develop your hockey skills and consider HIHC for future membership. Also, HIHC may form developmental/”taxi” squads if there is sufficient ice time available.
- If an alternative payment schedule is needed due to financial hardship, please reach out to Treasurer Rob Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration questions should be directed to Karen Danley, Registrar, at email@example.com.
Tuition for 2021-22 Season
Looking to make a payment? Click here to go to TeamSnap!
At our May 2021 meeting, our Board of Directors set the tuition for the 2021-2022 year:
- High School: $1500.00
- Middle School: $800.00 (limited practices - new in 2020)
- Elementary: $950.00
- Goalies: $500 for High School and Middle School; $150 Elementary
- New to Hockey (Elementary only): $500
A 10% discount will be offered to families with multiple players in the club. The discount will be applied to the lower tuition fee and is not applicable to goalies or “new to hockey” players.
2021-22 Season Payment Schedule & Address
Looking to make a payment? Click here to go to TeamSnap!
Payments should be mailed to:
Haverford Ice Hockey Club
P.O. Box 852
Havertown, Pa 19083
A breakdown of payment schedules by team follows below.
Fee Schedule by Team
It’s time for our Annual Poinsettia sale – a HUGE fundraiser for our club, and a great way to spread some holiday cheer! Sizes: Small $12 – 4.5-inch pot with three or more blooms Medium $16 – 6.5-inch pot with six or more blooms Large $22 – 7.5-inch pot, 10+ blooms Extra-large $28 – 8.5-inch…Read More
Varsity jackets are now available for order and will be delivered as soon as possible following the order submission. They will definitely be in time for December 25 gift-giving. Click here for an order form and more information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Read More
Canvas equipment bags are now available to order – but don’t wait! The deadline for orders is October 15! There are three sizes: youth, regular, and goalie. The bags will arrive in time for December 25 gift-giving. Click here for more information and for an order form!Read More
The Haverford Ice Hockey Club gear store is open! https://www.bsnteamsports.com/shop/HHSICEH21 Make sure to place your order by September 27 – that is the last day! Don’t miss out!Read More
All players should plan on marching in the October 2 parade – a Haverford Fords tradition! Meet at the Manoa Shopping Center at 10:00 a.m. We will take a group photo at 10:15 a.m., and the parade will be underway around 10:30 a.m. Following the parade, our players are invited to the Skatium for a…Read More
This just in – our election results! It was an exciting contest (not really) but we are thrilled to announce your 2021-22 Board! Our Elementary Rep is TBD – but thanks to the two of you who nominated the same person… we will be in touch. President – Frank Heller Vice President – Hockey Operations…Read More
Are you looking for the perfect gift for your Fords fan? With FREE DELIVERY? The Haverford Ice Hockey Club has a few limited-edition Love Your Melon hats available! These hats not only support the Fords, but they also help fight pediatric cancer! To order, please email email@example.com or text her at 484-631-8720. Payment can be…Read More
Do you know someone who played ice hockey for the Fords at some point? Or do you know someone who may want to? Please send us their information! We are building up two email lists. The first is for former players (alumni) that will keep them posted on alumni-focused games and events. The second is…Read More