The Coronavirus pandemic continues to challenge us all – including the fundraising elements of our Ice Hockey Club! Our board has sought new ways to raise money, led by Kim Moleski, our VP of Non-Hockey Operations.
Our newest plan: a Virtual 50/50 raffle! We need your help to sell as many tickets (up to 1000) as possible. Here are the details:
- Tickets are $20 each
- Every player’s family will be given ten tickets to sell.
- If you need more, please email Kim Moleski.
- The more we sell, the bigger the winnings, the more raised for our club.
- We anticipate selling at least 500 tickets – that is $5000 for the winner!
- The drawing will be on Wednesday, December 16 at one of the High School games, and will be available LIVE on our Facebook page.
- Tickets can be paid for in cash or check, made out to HIHC.
Mail your checks to: HIHC, P.O. Box 852, Havertown, PA 19083 (in advance of the drawing) or arrange to give cash to Kim Moleski.
Please make sure your tickets – and payment – are in by the drawing!
If you have any questions, please email Kim Moleski.