The Haverford Ice Hockey Club has officially begun seeking nominations for our 2021-22 Board!
If you’d like to know more about each position and what is expected, we’ve included job descriptions for each role here. Each term is for one year.
We are especially looking for volunteers for our High School and Elementary representative roles, as they currently have no nominees.
Interested in running? Want to know more?
Email your name and the position you would like to run for to Kate Stickel (Communications/Secretary) by Sunday, April 4. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other key dates:
- Sunday, April 4 – Board nominations due
- April 5-April 23 – consideration period
- Saturday, April 24 – Saturday, May 1 – Elections held online
- Sunday, May 2 – Winners notified
- Tuesday, May 4 – Registration for 2021-22 opens!
Your participation is what helps the Haverford Ice Hockey Club to grow and be the best. Please consider running for one of these positions:
- Board President
- Vice President – Hockey Operations
- Vice President – Non-Hockey Operations
- Communications & Secretary
- High School League Rep & Lead
- Middle School League Rep & Lead
- Elementary School League Rep & Lead
Please note: in order to run for a Board position, all tuition and fees must be paid in full. There are no tuition discounts or other benefits given to Board members – just the honor of serving!