The Haverford Ice Hockey Club has officially begun seeking nominations for our 2019-20 Board!
If you’d like to know more about each position and what is expected, we’ve included job descriptions for the roles below. Each term is for one year.
Interested in running? Want to know more?
Email your name and the position you would like to run for to Kate Stickel (Communications/Secretary) by Tuesday, March 26. Her email is email@example.com.
You can also talk to someone currently on the board if you’d like more info. The list is here.
Other key dates:
- Tuesday, March 26 – Board nominations due
- March 27-April 24 – consideration period
- Thursday, April 25 – Friday, May 3 – Elections held online
- Saturday, May 4 – Winners notified
- Monday, May 6 – Registration for 2019-20 opens!
- Wednesday, May 8 – Parent Meeting & Info Session at 6 p.m., Board Meeting 7 p.m.
Your participation is what helps the Haverford Ice Hockey Club to grow and be the best. Please consider running for a position. All positions in bold* currently have no formal nominations.
- Board President
- Vice President – Hockey Operations*
- Vice President – Non-Hockey Operations*
- Communications & Secretary
- High School League Rep & Lead
- Middle School League Rep & Lead
- Elementary School League Rep & Lead
Please note: in order to run for a Board position, all tuition and fees must be paid in full. There are no tuition discounts or other benefits given to Board members – just the honor of serving!