We have arranged for three uniform fitting/order nights for the 2020-2021 Haverford Ice Hockey season:
Tuesday, July 21 – 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday, July 28 – 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 4 – 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Marple Sports Arena, 611 Parkway Dr, Broomall, PA 19008 (shop is on the second floor in the back)
Contact: Ronald “Rocky” Putter
Payment: cash, check (payable to Ronald Putter), or PayPal
Please print this order form and bring it with you, along with your child’s shoulder pads and shell for the fitting. All Orders MUST BE in by August 4 so everything can be ordered/made and ready in time for the season.
**Please wear face masks to the fittings and bring your shoulder pads to ensure a good fit.**
If you are not comfortable attending a fitting and know your child’s sizes, please contact Kim Moleski to place an order online; payment will need to be by PayPal.
There are no changes from last year, but if you are a new player or have moved up to the High School team, then you will need to order.
- Elementary & Middle School: helmet, gold jersey, black pants or HIHC shell (not mandatory at this level), Haverford striped socks (Cincinnati Sting)
- High School: white helmet, one red jersey, one white jersey, HIHC shell, Haverford mesh socks
- Elementary/Middle school jerseys: $67.00 each
- High School jerseys (red or white): $92.00 each
- Mesh socks: $24.00/pair
- Cotton socks: $15.00/pair
- Custom Ford Shell: $52.00
If you have questions or aren’t sure of your player’s jersey number, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.